Water Treatment Plants
Control suspended and filamentous algae without killing beneficial bacteria
- Scientifically proven technology: The products are developed in collaboration with several renowned universities and research institutes.
- Effective treatment to control algae: The LG Sonic system eliminates up to 90% of the current algae and prevents the growth of new algae, even in tanks with a low retention time.
- Chemical-free: Reduce expensive and environmentally unfriendly chemicals.
- Chameleon Technology™: change the ultrasonic program according the water conditions, type of algae, and type application.
- Reduce the use of chemicals: Ultrasound improves the reaction between chemicals and reagents, which lowers the need to use expensive and environmentally unfriendly chemicals.
- Reduce maintenance and labor costs: Prevent damage to clarifiers and filters.
How it Works:
Using scientifically proven frequencies selectively, LG Sonic targets green and (toxic) blue-green algae. Ultrasound from the right frequency creates a sound barrier in the top layer of the water, reflecting on objects with a different density then water. This affects the buoyancy of many types of algae and prevents algae from floating up to the surface. Read more about the impact of ultrasound on algae.
Monitor, Predict and Control Algae with the MPC-Buoy
The MPC-Buoy is specially designed for large water surfaces and combines online water quality monitoring, web-based software and ultrasound technology to provide the state-of-the-art treatment against algae in lakes, ponds and drinking water reservoirs.
Which product do I need?
Depending on the length of the water surface we offer different variations of our products. The table below indicates which product should be applied for an effective treatment.
- Length of the Water Surface
- 13-20 meter (39-60ft)
- 20-25 meter (60-75ft)
- 25-40 meter (75-120ft
- Related products
- 2x LG Sonic e-line XL
- 1x LG Sonic e-line XXL
- 2x LG Sonic e-line XXL
The LG Sonic e-line can be installed in different stages where algae growth or bio-fouling is a problem such as clarifiers, dissolved air flotation (DAF) tanks, or filters and does not need a bypass or flow-through system. The e-box can be connected with a cable to a power outlet.