Drinking water reservoirs & Potable water
Control and prevent growth of cyanobacteria
- Scientifically proven technology: The products are developed in collaboration with several renowned universities and research institutes.
- Effective treatment to control algae: The LG Sonic system eliminates up to 90% of the current algae and prevents the growth of new algae.
- Chemical-free: Reduce expensive and environmentally unfriendly chemicals.
- Environmentally friendly: Safe solution for fish, plants, zooplankton, and insects which has been tested by various universities and research institutes.
- Chameleon Technology™: change the ultrasonic program according the water conditions, type of algae, and type application.
- Prevent the occurrence of toxic blue-green algae: Toxins from the algae can cause a bad taste and smell to the water and potentially cause diseases.
- Products can be NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified: Ensure that the products do not release contaminants into the water that could be a health concern.
How it Works:
Using scientifically proven frequencies selectively, LG Sonic targets green and (toxic) blue-green algae. Ultrasound from the right frequency creates a sound barrier in the top layer of the water, reflecting on objects with a different density then water. This affects the buoyancy of many types of algae and prevents algae from floating up to the surface. Read more about the impact of ultrasound on algae.
Cut down chemicals
Chemical based herbicides and algaecides can be substituted by the LG Sonic technology. Together with a low power consumption, maintenance is reduced to minimum as the equipment can incorporate an automatic Aquawiper™ that will clean the ultrasonic transmitter surface.
How it Works:
Case-studies: Drinking water reservoirs
Make water safer for drinking with our advanced drinking water treatment. At LG Sonic, we have a suite of products and technological solutions that control and prevent formation of cyanobacteria in drinking water and priority toxins. Our environmentally safe solutions eliminate existing algae and prevent its re-growth.
The LG Sonic e-line has a range up to 200 meters and can be installed in the pond itself. The device can be connected with a cable to a power outlet or can work autonomously on a solar-powered system. The flexible arm is designed to make the installation of LG Sonic products easier. The arm can be adjusted to fit every application and can be extended up to 20 meters. The flexi-arm has the range to move up and down with the water level and can be connected to the shore.