Control algae growth and prevent clogging of pumps, filters and sprinklers
- Scientifically proven technology: The products are developed in collaboration with several renowned universities and research institutes.
- Effective treatment to control algae: The LG Sonic system eliminates up to 90% of the current algae and prevents the growth of new algae, even in tanks with a low retention time.
- Chameleon Technology™: change the ultrasonic program according the water conditions, type of algae, and type application
- Reduce maintenance and labor costs: Prevent clogging of filters, drip installation, and nozzles.
How it Works:
Using scientifically proven frequencies selectively, LG Sonic targets green and (toxic) blue-green algae. Ultrasound from the right frequency creates a sound barrier in the top layer of the water, reflecting on objects with a different density then water. This affects the buoyancy of many types of algae and prevents algae from floating up to the surface. Read more about the impact of ultrasound on algae.
- Length of the Water Surface
- up to 200 meter (394-656ft)
- 201-500 meter (>656-1640ft)
- Related products
- LG Sonic e-line XXL
- 2x LG Sonic e-line XXL
The LG Sonic e-line can be installed in the reservoir itself, unlike a UV or filter that will need a bypass or flow-through system. LG Sonic products also control the algae attached to the liners, which results in lower maintenance costs. The device can be connected with a cable to a power outlet or can work autonomously on a solar-powered system.